Making a Difference in Lives One Piece at a Time
Hours: 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday - Friday
Location: 1512 Frederica Street, Owensboro, KY 42301
Phone: 270-926-7813 Fax: 270-926-7833
Executive Director/Founder: Amanda Owen
We are an IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit located in Owensboro, KY. Our mission is to provide a safe environment for individuals with intellectual disabilities and promote independence, life skills, community access and involvement, social interaction, communication, self-worth and build trusting relationships between clients, staff, and families. Through our programs, we meet the individual needs of the clients we serve with a person-centered approach while incorporating a social atmosphere with opportunities to access the community.
"Being disabled should not mean being disqualified from having access to every aspect of life." - Emma Thompson
Puzzle Pieces, Inc is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible. Find out how you can help by clicking the DONATE button below. Thank you!
- Whitesville Lion's Club Chili Supper and Pie Auction to benefit Puzzle Pieces & Wendell Foster, April 13, 2018
- Mandatory annual parents/guardians meeting May 3rd 6pm Puzzle Pieces gym
- Holiday Session, Schools closed Election Day Tuesday, May 22nd
- Closed May 28th for Memorial Day
- Closed to school age clients for staff training on May 31st and June 1st, Puzzle Pieces Only, Adult Session only
- Summer Session will start on Monday, June 4th
- Closed the week of July 2nd through July 6th for annual vacations.
- Annual Cruise In, Ohio County High School, July 20th
- Annual Banquet, August 3rd, location TBA
- Last day of Summer Session, August 7th.
2017/2018 Dates of Service
2018/2019 Dates of Service
DOWNLOAD OUR NEW BROCHURE (takes a minute to download)
Have you seen our "Shake those Hurtful words off, use Better choice words" Video? Here it is!!
We are recycling!
Executive Director & Founder