Making a Difference in Lives One Piece at a Time
Hours: 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday - Friday
Location: 1512 Frederica Street, Owensboro, KY 42301
Phone: 270-926-7813 Fax: 270-926-7833
Executive Director/Founder: Amanda Owen
Program Director, Kelly Harper
Business director, kathy hempel
Executive Director Assistant, Kristen Thompson
Assistant program Director, Sheridan Mooneyhan
Program Manager, Amber Etherton
Billings manager, choniece Hawkins
Program Manager Center Piece, Alexis mcFarland
Program Director/House Manager, Quincy Tutt
We are an IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit located in Owensboro, KY. Our mission is to provide a safe environment for individuals with intellectual disabilities and promote independence, life skills, community access and involvement, social interaction, communication, self-worth and build trusting relationships between clients, staff, and families. Through our programs, we meet the individual needs of the clients we serve with a person-centered approach while incorporating a social atmosphere with opportunities to access the community.
Puzzle Pieces, Inc is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible. Find out how you can help by clicking the DONATE button below. Thank you!
- Mandatory annual parents/guardians meeting May 3rd 6pm Puzzle Pieces gym
- Holiday Session, Schools closed Election Day Tuesday, May 22nd
- Closed May 28th for Memorial Day
- Closed to school age clients for staff training on May 31st and June 1st, Puzzle Pieces Only, Adult Session only
- Summer Session will start on Monday, June 4th
- Closed the week of July 2nd through July 6th for annual vacations.
- Annual Cruise In, Ohio County High School, July 20th
- Annual Banquet, August 3rd, location Hines Center, Philpot
- Last day of Summer Session, August 7th.
2017/2018 Dates of Service
2018/2019 Dates of Service
DOWNLOAD OUR NEW BROCHURE (takes a minute to download)
Have you seen our "Shake those Hurtful words off, use Better choice words" Video? Here it is!!
Executive Director & Founder